Monday, August 25, 2008

Susan Branch and Her Stove

Author and artist Susan Branch not only has the most charming little books with lovely recipes, apparently her homes ooz charm as well. I only have one of her books, the Autumn book, I found it at Half Price Books. Is that not the greatest store on earth ( next to IKEA that is) . It's pumpkins, comfort food, and fantastic little watercolors. I thought I would check out her website and I urge you to do the same, her photos are full of all things home.

My grandmother had a stove very similar to Susan's, if the world were right there would be new stoves that look just like these gems.

Did I mention she also lives in my dream house? If "The Secert" reallllly works, Susan is mailing me the keys to this house as we speak! ;)

-Shelly



No comments: