Thursday, August 28, 2008

Simple is Sometimes Best

It's summer and still a little on the hot side, so who really wants to kill themselves cooking. I am so lazy that when I cooked my pasta, the last few minutes I tossed the green beans in with it. They stayed on the top and I just rinsed when when they were done. All fresh foods from the farmers market...fresh green beans, fresh tomato's, fresh basil and fresh chicken cutlets right off the vine! Har har har....I keed I keed. But what could be more simple than dredging a chicken breast pounded out through seasoned flour and cooking it in a little olive oil. Salt and pepper on the platter, grate a little fresh Parmesan cheese over your pasta and there you have it, simple and delicious!

2 comments:

Ali said...

you girls are so precious! i love seeing your faces in the banner. :)

My Vintage Kitchen said...

ALI! GIRL.... HOW ARE YOU!