Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Pizza Snob


For those of you who know me, you are aware of my pizza issue. I just don't get it. My taste buds are obviously SO refined that pizza does not nor has it ever seemed like a good idea. It is the sauce and cheese thing. It's like a warm box of wine to me...not really appealing, but, it will do in a bind. Then, a friend of mine introduced me to a FABULOUS and easy hors-devours. It is pizza-like in appearance, but with a fantastic twist. It's the vegetable version of a fruit pizza. So, put that room temperature glass of Franzia away and celebrate the New Year with this slightly different and very pretty addition to the table.

Vegetable Pizza
1 baked pizza crust
1/2 cup mayonnaise
8 oz cream cheese
1 packet of ranch seasoning
random fresh vegetables to your taste (I used tomato, cucumber, red and green peppers) shredded cheddar cheese to sprinkle on top

Mix the mayonnaise and cream cheese together along with the seasoning packet. Add chopped vegetables and sprinkle with cheese. POOF it is finished.


No comments: